Thursday 30 June 2011

Photo Love- Allison Trentelman

I came across Allison Trentelman as I was browsing Etsy the other day and totally fell head over heels for her fine art photography. Being a budding nature photographer myself I was really inspired to take some more photos after seeing her work. It also gave me an appreciation of her amaazing bird shots which I know require a lot of patience. She has post edited a lot of her photos to great effect giving some a real dreamy sunshine and lollies kind of feel with these bright pastel colours. She also has some amazing black and white photos.


 
 
 

You can check out and buy her work at Rocky Top Studio or at Etsy here.
 I would be happy to hang any of her photos on my walls!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!